The Fine Print
Availability, Rates and Reservations
- Check availability and reserve online anytime, the system is always completely current and provides our best rates!
- A two-night minimum stay is the norm for Friday and Saturdays throughout our busy summer season. When possible, one night stays are available for an additional $15, on the Thursday before your weekend stay we can do one night stays. We are happy to help with shorter stays so please call us about one night stays and same-day reservations.
- Room rates are for single or double occupancy and are subject to county lodging tax, and State Sales Tax.
- We offer two guest rooms that have two double beds, and can accommodate up to four people. For extra guests we can provide a roll away bed for an additional $10 per night. There is a $10.00 per person per day fee for each guest over double (2) occupancy.
About the Lodge:
- CHECK-IN is 3:00PM to 8:00PM(Winter); 9:00PM(Summer) with easy arrangements for self check-in after 8:00/9:00PM.
- CHECK-OUT is always by 11:00 AM and parking is available after your stay to enjoy hiking to the cliffs and Windermere Point.
- The Lodge offers a quiet retreat for adults, and family gatherings.
- The Lodge is a NON-SMOKING property inside all rooms and facilities and your complete cooperation is appreciated. Smoking is allowed on all patios and outside of any facility on the property. Evidence of smoking in rooms may result in cleaning charges that start at twice your nightly room rate.
- Service Animals are always welcome at the Lodge and can stay in any room.
- We do offer two rooms to accommodate pets, no larger than 50 pounds and no more than two pets per room. Pets are not allowed in the Hot Tub rooms!
Deposits, Cancellations and Refunds:
- A credit card must be provided to guarantee your reservation. All one Night stays are charged 100% at booking if within the 3 day window before the reservation and one night stays are non- refundable. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Your balance is due upon arrival at the Lodge (cash is accepted at check-in).
- As an independently owned and operated lodge, we do not overbook our accommodations; each reservation is made for specific dates, room(s), and number of guests, and we are expecting you. Cancellations and changes made with short notice impact us significantly.
- We understand plans can change and we will do our best to move reservations (typically at no additional cost) and assist with cancellations. After your reservation is confirmed, cancellation notice is required 72 hours in advance of your arrival date.
- The cancellation policy also applies to changes in your arrival or departure date that result in a shorter stay. Refunds are not provided for late arrivals or early departures, again, unless we are able to fill the vacancy.
At Fort Ross Lodge, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Fort Ross Lodge. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Fort Ross Lodge does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A cookie is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
At Fort Ross Lodge, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Fort Ross Lodge may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.